We work closely with emerging and established entrepreneurs as well as non-profit organizations to support the range of services listed below. This list includes most, but not all of the services provided. For specific service requests or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conceptualize and execute marketing plans.
- Create marketing collateral (i.e. flyers, 1-page fact sheets, etc.) for promotional purposes.
- Includes social media management and content creation.
- Design a road map to get from concept to implementation with respect to the vision of the business or organization.
- Includes a timeline reflective of short-term and long-term goals.
- Serve as a sounding board for brainstorming sessions
- Provide guidance, support, and accountability to achieve desired outcomes
- Streamline efforts in order to prioritize urgent and important goals
- Conduct a SWOT/SWOC analysis of the business or organization.
- Research the market and conduct a competitor analysis.
- Brainstorm with client short-term and long-term goals.
- Design templates and timelines focused on increasing efficiency and streamlining processes to achieve success.
- Conduct preliminary research to inform the grant proposal.
- Brainstorm the grant-writing process.
- Draft all elements of the grant proposal (overview, executive summary, project description, timeline, budget and budget justification, evaluation metrics, and sustainability plan).
- Deliver a competitive grant proposal as the final product.
- Provide support with fundraising campaigns and development proposals.
- Identify and research prospective investors and donors.
- Support the planning and execution of events (both small and large sized events).
- Provide templates for event budgets, timeline, and project maps.
- If you have a business service request that is not included in the list above, but would like to inquire, please email email@example.com.